AKATT SA ACTIVITIES
The activities of AKATT S.A. include the implementation of project design, supply, installation and commissioning of the following:
- Hydraulic equipment for water supply facilities (sources, reservoirs, pipes).
- Measuring devices for water supply facilities.
- Local automation systems and telemetry (local supervision and measurement stations) in water supply networks, such as water sources and tanks, as well as internal (urban) water networks.
- Central control station and peripheral control. The central control station consists of the following features: computer systems and networks for the surveillance, central control, storage, data processing and data management of water supply facilities. The computers are running SCADA applications, water quality control and equipment maintenance programs, GIS and mathematical model simulators for the water supply network.
- Geographic Information System (GIS). This is a database management system for the collection, storage, retrieval, analysis and presentation of spatial - geographic information.
- Mathematical Simulation of the water supply system.
AKATT S.A. provides services, which are grouped into the following categories:
- PROJECT DESIGNING & ADVISORY WORK
- SOFTWARE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- CONSTRUCTIONS & PROJECTS IMPLEMENTATION
- CUSTOMER EDUCATION & SERVICE
The thematic fields to which the AKATT S.A applies its services are the following:
- FACILITIES AUTOMATION
- FACILITIES SUPERVISION & CONTROL
- ONLINE MAPPING & LEAKAGE CONTROL
- BUILDING CONTROL & ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- TELEMATICS & TELEMETRY